This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

2015 US & Canada Tour

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#46 Amour

Amour

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:30 PM

I know others don't feel similarly, but I bought tickets today for the Maryinsky for their performances on January 30 & 31. Really, I saw Marguerite & Armand in London in August (twice, once with Vishneva, the other Lopatkina) and it was dull. Even the Londoners didn't like it. I'm hoping to see both Shklyarov & Kimin Kim in Spectre. I'd love to see Tereshkina in anything and frankly, despite Russian grumbling, Skorik (who probably will come) is pretty good. In fact, the whole company is fantastic. Sergeyev, Stepin, Novikova, Shirinkina, are all VERY good. I guess I'm not alone because tickets just opened to the general public Oct. 1 and already for both Friday and Saturday the orchestra is more than 50% sold & first ring sold out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):