This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

We're 5 years old!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 Funny Face

Funny Face

• PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 07 October 2003 - 08:20 PM

Not only is this board full of people who love ballet, but people who are very kindhearted. I'm amazed and gratified by the outpouring of friendship I have received in such a short time. Thanks and congratulations.

:flowers:

#17 diane

diane

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 01:33 AM

Congratulations from over here, too. :D

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :clapping:

To think that almost exactly five years ago we got our first computer.
We knew NOTHNG about it, and were really afraid of using the internet, for it was quite expensive to be online.

Now I am so glad to have found you all.

A big thanks to all responsible!

:yes: :grinning: :huepfen: :bouncing:

-d-

#18 vrsfanatic

vrsfanatic

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 03:09 AM

A very big Happy Birthday wish to all who have helped to make BalletAlert what it is today! :flowers: :clapping: :party:

The dedication, honesty, knowledge and openness of this board is unsurpassed. Chin chin, salute, cheers to our moderators for guiding us always forward!
A very big Thank You!

#19 Guest_kleighfer_*

Guest_kleighfer_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 08 October 2003 - 04:47 AM

Well, Happy Birthday indeed!! Well Done! I will have to second FunnyFace and say yes there are many kindhearted individuals who take the time to post about their passion. And bless you moderators for having patience with us "newbies' to ballet and wading us through somewhat intimidating waters! A Big Thank You!!

:party: :jump:

#20 perky

perky

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 05:45 AM

A very Happy Birthday indeed!

Much like a good ballet performance, you fill a sometimes starved entity, my soul. Thank you.

#21 jimmattimore

jimmattimore

• PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 25 January 2004 - 12:15 PM

Alexandra: Happy Birthday. BA is the best magazine and best ballet web site in the world. Blessings and continued success.

Edited by jimmattimore, 25 January 2004 - 12:15 PM.

#22 Ed Waffle

Ed Waffle

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 25 January 2004 - 06:55 PM

I had missed this thread in October. Astounding that it has been that long, and wonderful that Ballet Alert continues to grow and (one hopes) prosper.

I can recall the "Post Cards", which must have been before July, 1998--like the Bruckner Symphony number 0 perhaps, or a beta software release.

Many thanks to Alexandra, Mel, Victoria and everyone else who has made this board possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):