This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Separated at Birth?

To be fair to the current occupant of the White House (and because this is a message board dedicated to the arts) it would be interesting to ...

list all the cultural initiatives, examples of patronage, and public encouragement that Mr. Bush and/or the First Lady have personally undertaken in support of ballet or any of the higher arts during the 5-plus years of this administration.

My example. . . . . . . Wait! I'm thinking ...

Now, now. :blush:

I really don't think this picture is political -- it would be just as cute with the previous occupant of the White House. And John Kerry would have been a hoot. Very funny, Leigh, thank you........

You're right, dirac. Sorry. I tend to get carried away on the issue of the decline of government respect and support for the classical arts.

Actually, if we're just talking about looks, of all the world leaders, I think Jacques Chirac would look most wonderful. The flag would have to change, though. But the French do love their red white and blue.

Actually, if we're just talking about looks, of all the world leaders, I think Jacques Chirac would look most wonderful.  The flag would have to change, though.  But the French do love their red white and blue.

:rofl:

(Actually it's bleu, blanc, rouge: blue, white and red :) )