This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Fall for Dance 2009

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 richard53dog

richard53dog

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 01:48 PM

I don't know why we are charged to print our tickets. That's just plain counterintuitive.

Yes, wouldn't you think so? It cuts the human intervention just about completely out of the process.

There was a note connected with the "print-your-own"link that for this festival, the print charge was waived but my transactions were slow and I was afraid I might exceed the 15 minute limit for the cart and have to start over so I didn't click on the "print" link. I'll have to get my tix at the box office.

I was very focused on getting through and kept trying each time a got the "try a few minutes later" message. So I was finished before 11:30 and got good, center Grand Tier tickets. But I was very, very persistent.

#17 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,320 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 03:51 PM

Asking us to pay for printing our tickets on our own is the last straw for me.

#18 Dale

Dale

Emeralds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,054 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:51 AM

Schedule update:

Please note: There has been a change in Program Four: New York City Ballet will be performing Jerome Robbins’ Four Bagatelles on September 30 and October 1, instead of the previously announced Herman Schmerman Pas de Deux.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):