This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Backstage

At Kristin Sloan's site, The Winger, she's put up some really nice pictures from the current run of SWAN LAKE from the vantage point of a participating dancer: Jenifer Ringer cooling off as Odile, Henry Seth (Rotbart), Tom Gold, Ashley Laracey, and the smilers: Glenn Keenan & Giovanni Villalobos.

I apologize for being too inept to put up a link, but if you Google the words

sloan winger, you'll get there fast enough.

Edit: carbro's given us a linking lesson and the link is in post #5.

LOL, drb...maybe some doubles, too!! Anyone else feeling a kind of anticipatory light-headedness today?

Looking at Ms. Sloan's photos, I can't help but think that Keenan & Villalobos should be doing commercials for the American Dental Association. I guess happiness is being young & talented. I don't think I've ever described anyone as "adorable", but these kids are.

Mehopes she justs survives it, happily.  So we can see what new story she'll tell on Sunday.  Does anyone else grow a role as rapidly as Ashley Bouder?

I'm with you. I am there tonight and i then bought a ticket for sunday. I was there for her two Sleeping Beauty perfs, and the 2nd was better (at least for the reason that she didn't fall out of the final rose adagio pose). I'm just gonna be too nervous tonight! I think I'll just enjoy myself more on Sunday!

-amanda

OBERON: I love your excitement. Jenny Ringer was totally in control and dazzling and I loved every second of her performance on January 12.

Lately , I am very fond of Tiler and Kristin. Happy 2006 to all of you brilliant posters who always teach me something.How did the Tracey sisters slip so quietly away?

JIM

LOL, drb...maybe some doubles, too!! Anyone else feeling a kind of anticipatory light-headedness today?

Looking at Ms. Sloan's photos, I can't help but think that Keenan & Villalobos should be doing commercials for the American Dental Association. I guess happiness is being young & talented. I don't think I've ever described anyone as "adorable", but these kids are.

:yahoo:

In today's vernacular, these kids are "to die for". Thank you Ms Winger and Oberon for calling attention to a couple of winners!! Bless them always. :wink: