Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manhattnik

Which dead Russian composer are you most like?

36 posts in this topic

By the way, if I were a Dead Russian Composer, I'd be --- Shostakovich.

Can't win 'em all, I guess.

I'm Shostakovich, too -- I think this is rigged smile.gif (I'm really Tchaikovsky.)

Did anyone click all the vodka answers, just to see who that is?

I'm sure I have better things to do than click on all the vodka answers just to discover that I would be Modest Mussorgsky.

Because I really like to be sure of these sorts of tests and the fact that they go into my KGB dossier, I took it twice.

I am either Stravinksy or the real Pyotr Chaikovsky...you choose!

[ January 12, 2002: Message edited by: BW ]

biggrin.gif I am Stravinsky too.

Thanks for the link, I will be forwarding it to all my creative friends!

I'm with Alexandra. It said I was Shostakovich, but I know I'm Tchaikovsky, so I cheated and did it a few more times, answering the questions just slightly differently. I still was Shostakovich twice, and Stravinsky once. It took four tries before it told me what I know to be true - I'm Tchaikovsky.

Prokofiev. smile.gif Now I know why Romeo and Juliet sounded so familiar the first time!

Hmm...I'm always ready for a game... I am Tchaikovsky ! Where is the elaborate psychological explanation for all this ? :-)

Hello from Borodin! I tried going back over the "could be this, could be that" questions and changed the answers, one at a time. Borodin kept popping up, then Prokofiev twice, and Rimsky-Korsavov once. Well, Borodin was a chemist as well as a musician, so I guess I'm just as confused!

Hello from another Shostokovich smile.gif And I wanted so much to be Stravinsky!

Stravinsky. Love the part that I get more dissonant and bizzare as I age!

Giannina

I'm Aleksandr Borodin. Is anybody else him? I wanted to be Stravinsky too.... I like how complex his music is....

I came out Stravinsky the first time, but with just a couple of little changes came out Rachmaninoff the second time! I prefer the second one smile.gif

This is Sergei Prokofyev from beyond the grave. You might have missed the fact that I died, since another Russian of some note (not a musician) shuffled off this mortal coil on the same damned day as did I.

mad.gif

[ January 13, 2002: Message edited by: Ed Waffle ]

Borodin here! I think I'll have to go back and peruse my CD collection and see if I can identify more with his works now that I know we are linked in some ways.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0