There are a couple of things to note:
- * The New York City Ballet Winter Season will be posted when the new website is up, and we can add the appropriate links to the detail.
* We're waiting for site updates from the Bolshoi and Kirov (English versions) and a number of smaller American companies; we'll add them to the calendar when they become available.
* December is empty, because there are simply too many companies performing The Nutcracker.
* Some cities (like Paris and Copenhagen) have more than one venue; please see the detail for the venue. On some days, the company will perform in both venues.
* Before planning trips, please confirm the date, time, and program from the company websites themselves. These are subject to change. Also, one of the "features" of the board software is that once you submit an item to the Calendar, there's no way to search for it if there's a mistake in the date, and there are a few "floating" performances from my own entries.
Edited by Helene, 13 September 2005 - 07:04 PM.