This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Print at Home missing Section information

Has anyone spoken in person to the NYCB ticketing department?  This year's Print at Home tickets is drastically different and inferior to last season (2019).  Why they changed the format is a mystery but they broke something that didn't need fixing.  I've called but the ticketing people replied that it isn't their job.  I've tried emailing twice but have not received a response in the past two weeks.  

If you look at your print at home ticket, the Section is missing.  You have the bar code, the Row and seat but no section.  I can imagine the confusing this will cause if somebody forgot their section or knowingly try to sit at the same Row and seat but different section.  This omission is pervasive.  Also, why is it that this season's Print at Home ticket requires two pages to print instead of one.  Does NYC Ballet want people to use more paper.  

My first ballet will be this Saturday but I wanted to know if this issue has been raised to management?   If you compare NYCB Print at home tickets to NY City Center or Joyce, it pales in comparison.  Looking at just the e-tickets, one would think that NYCB is the amateur company who hired somebody's cousin to handle all things IT.  

23 minutes ago, Novice123 said:

This year's Print at Home tickets is drastically different and inferior to last season (2019).   

Mine are exactly same as previous years

23 minutes ago, Novice123 said:

the Section is missing.  You have the bar code, the Row and seat but no section. 

What do you mean by 'Section'? It shows 'Area Orch'  (as in Orchestra)  

24 minutes ago, Novice123 said:

why is it that this season's Print at Home ticket requires two pages to print instead of one. 

Mine printed on one page as before

I think I know what you meant. They added a new function this year when you login to your account. There is a 'Manage Tickets' button next to each date you have tickets. If you click 'Email My Tickets', they will send you an email only showing 

Row    
Seat

The normal PDF ticket still same as before. You should ask them if you are not getting PDF ticket.

I did received the "Print at home tickets" in a separate email shortly after I receive my order confirmation emails and they have the new, truncated format in two pages.  Strange why other are getting the old, better pdf. 

I'll try calling them again.

3 hours ago, bellawood said:

This happened to me with the Apple Wallet version. When the ticket-taker scans them your ring will pop up. 

I have android phone.  It is strange that some people's Print at Home tickets have the old good format and mine this year are different.  There's  work around, I can use my phone, login to my account bring up the tickets.