This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

New York City Ballet 2021 Season

NYCB has posted the opening night performance of "Waltz of the Flowers" on YouTube. I wasn't there, and it sounded like an odd insertion when I heard about it. But watching the video now, I have to say it strikes me as a very spirited and moving performance. The ensemble sounds great, and I can imagine it having been exciting for both performers and audience, especially given the circumstances.

23 hours ago, nanushka said:

NYCB has posted the opening night performance of "Waltz of the Flowers" on YouTube. I wasn't there, and it sounded like an odd insertion when I heard about it. But watching the video now, I have to say it strikes me as a very spirited and moving performance. The ensemble sounds great, and I can imagine it having been exciting for both performers and audience, especially given the circumstances.

Thanks for the link, Nanushka

On 10/30/2021 at 10:28 PM, nanushka said:

I was there. I enjoyed it. It was very celebratory and the audience was very much in that celebratory mood.