This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Casting for Feb. 17-22

... and a young lead for Concerto Barocco!
Indeed! When I saw your comment, I did not expect to see the name of such a young dancer!

I remember that Megan Johnson received a glowing mention in a June 08 review in the NY Times of the workshop performance at SAB of Concerto Barocco. I'm looking forward to it. It's too bad that Maria K. is not doing Concerto B. this season She is performing in Oltremare on the same program.

... and a young lead for Concerto Barocco!
Indeed! When I saw your comment, I did not expect to see the name of such a young dancer!

I remember that Megan Johnson received a glowing mention in a June 08 review in the NY Times of the workshop performance at SAB of Concerto Barocco...

Correct me if this is wrong, but I was under the impression that she performed the 2nd movement pdd in the workshop performance. However, there seems to be no indication on the casting of which lead Johnson will be performing. Any information? I would imagine they would have the senior dancer perform the pas, but this is City Ballet, after all...

I am so upset that Ashley Bouder is NOT scheduled to do "Ballo". HOW CAN THAT BE?

She is still working on recovering from her injury, she told me. So that's why she's just attempting one ballet beyond the Lee ballet before season's end.

-amanda

And the one ballet is Theme next weekend. Take what you can get this season -- MP