This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

NBC visit to Royal Opera House summer 2020

Rehearsal Casting for Washington DC in January, 2020:

Princess Aurora: [Dronina] / Hawes / Lobsanova /  [MacDonald] / Ogden / Vanstone ([ ] means possible)

Prince Florimund: Cote/ Ebe / Frola / James / Saye 

London casting will not be far from this.

I have not watched NBC's Sleeping Beauty. From my experience of watching NBC, Vanstone / Frola is the best.

Edited by Xiaoyi

But the London audience wants to see Svetlana Lunkina.

I agree  Vanstone / Frola will be very good but other than them (and of course Dronina is fabulous, but not sure she will recover by then) how uninspiring and the audience would be very disappointed. 

Edited by naomikage
2 hours ago, naomikage said:

But the London audience wants to see Svetlana Lunkina.

I agree  Vanstone / Frola will be very good but other than them (and of course Dronina is fabulous, but not sure she will recover by then) how uninspiring and the audience would be very disappointed. 

Totally agree.

Svetlana Lunkina is superb. Finger crossed for London audience.

3 minutes ago, Fosca said:

What happened to Evan McKie, is he injured? He has not been dancing with NBoC for some months, but he seems to be rehearsing elsewhere, according to his Instagram. Any reason for that?

He seems to be rehearsing Chroma for the NBOC's mixed program at the beginning of March, according to his Instagram.