This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Promotions

9 hours ago, naomikage said:
Koho Ogawa writes she is retiring as a professional ballerina due to injury. Very sad for such a talented dancer only 24 years old and wish the best for her future. 

That's very sad. I remember her detailing her leg surgery on Instagram. She seemed to be one of the most promising corps dancers. 

2 hours ago, fondoffouettes said:

That's very sad. I remember her detailing her leg surgery on Instagram. She seemed to be one of the most promising corps dancers. 

I totally agree. I even bought a pair of her autographed pointe shoes, before I knew of her retirement, so I'll always remember her.

12 hours ago, naomikage said:

Koho Ogawa writes she is retiring as a professional ballerina due to injury. Very sad for such a talented dancer only 24 years old and wish the best for her future. 

Very sad, indeed. I liked her dancing very much and always looked out for her when I saw her name in the program.

2 hours ago, fondoffouettes said:

I thought she had potential to move up to a soloist. This is too bad indeed.