This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Tribute to Jerome Robbins

The Tribute to Jerome Robbins has been filmed for cinema and TV broadcast with the following cast:

Fancy Free
Eleonora Abbagnato, Alice Renavand, Aurélia Bellet
Stéphane Bullion, Karl Paquette, François Alu
Alexandre Carniato

A Suite of Dances
Paul Marque

Afternoon of a Faun
Hugo Marchand/Amandine Albisson

Glass Pieces
Sae Eun Park/Florian Magnenet

It is available on culturebox though it may be only available in France? Tribute to Jerome Robbins

5 hours ago, silvermash said:

The Tribute to Jerome Robbins has been filmed for cinema and TV broadcast with the following cast:

Fancy Free
Eleonora Abbagnato, Alice Renavand, Aurélia Bellet
Stéphane Bullion, Karl Paquette, François Alu
Alexandre Carniato

A Suite of Dances
Paul Marque

Afternoon of a Faun
Hugo Marchand/Amandine Albisson

Glass Pieces
Sae Eun Park/Florian Magnenet

It is available on culturebox though it may be only available in France? Tribute to Jerome Robbins

Alas, I get a message (in Denver): "network access unavailable"

The geo-block can be circumvented with a VPN. I watched part of the performance live, but missed Fancy Free. When I went back to watch it the following day, I had a terrible time with the stream. It sputtered constantly, and part way through the second sailor's solo it refused to go any further. This was a real shame, as I was looking forward to Bullion in the third solo, since his characterization struck me as particularly interesting.

9 hours ago, volcanohunter said:

The geo-block can be circumvented with a VPN. I watched part of the performance live, but missed Fancy Free. When I went back to watch it the following day, I had a terrible time with the stream. It sputtered constantly, and part way through the second sailor's solo it refused to go any further. This was a real shame, as I was looking forward to Bullion in the third solo, since his characterization struck me as particularly interesting.

You had mentioned this before and over a year ago I started trying to use a free VPN service (Windscribe) ...but even with multiple tries and broadcasts, I find it has never once gotten me past a geo-block. In some cases--like this one--I just get the same message that I always get about the network being unavailable (only I get it in French not English) and in a few other cases I have gotten a specific message that VPN addresses aren't acceptable. Is there a step I am missing or does one need to upgrade to higher quality (pay) VPN? (I realize this may not be answerable on a message board, but thought I would ask.)