This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Winter season January 20-25 casting

I too am glad -- and relieved -- Ashley is being cast again. However, I have so been looking forward to her first T&V in New York. My gold standard in T&V is still Gelsey but I was hoping that Ashley would be her equal in that role. I hope Ashley gets cast in T&V before her retirement performance; she's almost nine years out of SAB now. When will we see her in T&V?

I too am glad -- and relieved -- Ashley is being cast again. However, I have so been looking forward to her first T&V in New York. My gold standard in T&V is still Gelsey but I was hoping that Ashley would be her equal in that role. I hope Ashley gets cast in T&V before her retirement performance; she's almost nine years out of SAB now. When will we see her in T&V?

I would love to see her in T&V and hopefully it will happen this season! If she's 100% healthy then I'm sure it will - there will be plenty of opportunities since they subbed in T&V for the new Miroshnichenko ballet in the New Combinations program and we also get TS3 in the Tradition & Innovation program.

I am sure that Bouder will own the role from the minute the curtain goes up on her first T&V at the (choke) Koch Theater, but I'd also like to see Reichlen get a shot at it.

Also THRILLED to see Taylor & Somogyi back!