This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Due to be released next week on Amazon is the DVD 'Great Dancers of Our Time' featuring Malakhov, Laccara/Kimura/Vishnieva/Saidakova/Pierre/Bohm---the details are very slim. There is a photo on the cover of 'Spectre'---Is anyone familiar with this one? I am always looking for current dancers on DVD and I would love to know who is dancing what.

Due to be released next week on Amazon is the DVD 'Great Dancers of Our Time' featuring Malakhov, Laccara/Kimura/Vishnieva/Saidakova/Pierre/Bohm---the details are very slim.  There is a photo on the cover of 'Spectre'---Is anyone familiar with this one? I am always looking for current dancers on DVD and I would love to know who is dancing what.

i got the DVD a few months ago from Japan where it was called MY FAVOURITE THINGS as they appear to be from a British tv series of the same name. The first episode is Malakhov, featuring a pdd w/Vishneva (Manon), a solo, and Spectre de la Rose. The second episode is Lacarra and features White swan w/Cyril Pierre, white swan solo, and one other piece. The last segment was on Kimura and had a few pieces that i don't recall very clearly. These are all in-studio perfomrances and not live clips/excerpts. Picture quality is excellent as to be expected from TDK.

-goro-

Due to be released next week on Amazon is the DVD 'Great Dancers of Our Time' featuring Malakhov, Laccara/Kimura/Vishnieva/Saidakova/Pierre/Bohm---the details are very slim.  There is a photo on the cover of 'Spectre'---Is anyone familiar with this one? I am always looking for current dancers on DVD and I would love to know who is dancing what.

i got the DVD a few months ago from Japan where it was called MY FAVOURITE THINGS as they appear to be from a British tv series of the same name. The first episode is Malakhov, featuring a pdd w/Vishneva (Manon), a solo, and Spectre de la Rose. The second episode is Lacarra and features White swan w/Cyril Pierre, white swan solo, and one other piece. The last segment was on Kimura and had a few pieces that i don't recall very clearly. These are all in-studio perfomrances and not live clips/excerpts. Picture quality is excellent as to be expected from TDK.

-goro-

i shoudl also mention that the heart of each show was the interviews with the primary dancer.