This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Favourite NBoC ballerina?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16 sparklesocks

• PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 05:20 PM

I love Chan Hon Goh. Actually, I can't really say there are any principals that I dislike. When they are in roles that suit them well, everyone mentioned thus far can be incredible.

I know that this thread is a wee bit old, but I also noticed Julie Hay in the corps. Something about her bothered me, she seemed to stick out like a sore thumb. I couldn't enjoy watching the corps because I found her distracting somehow. And then one day I saw her perform a solo and it hit me...she stuck out, because, in all honesty, she was better than many others in the corps. I just couldn't appreciate her talent in the corps. I have since grown to love watching her dance.

Heather Ogden is a different story. She doesn't ignite a fire for me. The times that I've seen her dance, she always seemed lovely, with an astonishing sense of balance. Yet in spite of being good, something was a bit bland. Based on what I've read in here, she seems well liked, so maybe my opinion will be a bit unpopular. She's young, so, there's still time for her to give a performance that can break my ice-like exterior. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):