2013 Dance Magazine awards recipients were announced today:
- Yuan Yuan Tan, to be presented by Christopher Wheeldon
- Martha Clarke, to be presented by Charles Reinhardt
- Mats Ek, to be presented by Jorma Elo
- Patricia Wilde, to be presented by Robert Barnett
- Philip Glass, to be presented by Damian Woetzel
The presentation will be held at the Ailey Citigroup Theater (405 West 55th Street, NYC) at 7:30pm on Monday, 9 December. (Doors open at 7, with a reception to follow in the Ailey Studios.)
Performing will be: Ashley Bouder, in an excerpt from "Square Dance" to honor Wilde. A selection from Martha Clarke's "Cheri" will be danced by Alessandra Ferri and Herman Cornejo.