- Smirk knowingly at the fate of Siegfried?
- Have a truly evil, nonsmiling, low-cast eye look?
- Wear a mischievous grin because her ploy at imitating Odette is working?
And should Odette..
- Have 'suffering, withering princess' written on her face throughout the ballet?
- Have something of a smile, maybe some wonder at what on earth Siegfried is here for (Act II)?
And how can Odile be maliciously evil, but kiddishly mischievous at the same time? (Upon being asked whether or not Odile was 'good', she said, "The black swan lady? Yeah, um.. I think she likes the guy. She's like always smiling.. That flirt!").
[ 07-04-2001: Message edited by: Luka ]