This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

ABT London Performances

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16 golden_slave

golden_slave

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 02:37 PM

Lucky you! :lol:

He is a lovely young man and a serious artist who is always a pleasure to watch.

Do you know him in person? Watching him onstage and having met him briefly after the performance, I make no effort in thinking he's a great and lovely person, too.

Polina Semionova is of course a great ballerina - more of the "modern" type, I think, so, while I appreciate her a lot in contemporary works, I don't think classical, 'Petipa' roles suit her so well. Personally, in ballets like Swan Lake I prefer other ballerinas. I think you will have a good time watching her, though, especially if it's your first time, as she has a strong, clean technique, great extensions, and beautiful lines. Please report about the performance when the moment will come! :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):