This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

New from South America

jorge

Hi everybody i wish to introduce ,I'm Jorge from Chile, since 2001 i like ballet and was 2 years ballet student but retired because motivation and i'm balletomane thinking on return to classes , was reading the forum since a time ago and decided sign me up on it , is very interesting and is great this space where share our love to ballet 

On 1/28/2024 at 4:53 PM, jorge said:

Hi everybody i wish to introduce ,I'm Jorge from Chile, since 2001 i like ballet and was 2 years ballet student but retired because motivation and i'm balletomane thinking on return to classes , was reading the forum since a time ago and decided sign me up on it , is very interesting and is great this space where share our love to ballet 

We are pleased to have you join us on the forum. Welcome!

I visited Teatro Municipal in 2010 to see Verdi’s  “MacBeth”.  The building was undergoing an exterior renovation.  The interior is very beautiful and the theatre staff was very helpful in finding me a libretto.   I really enjoyed my visit.  I only wish the ballet was performing during my time in the Capitol.  

Welcome!  

On 2/15/2024 at 5:08 AM, Jayne said:

I visited Teatro Municipal in 2010 to see Verdi’s  “MacBeth”.  The building was undergoing an exterior renovation.  The interior is very beautiful and the theatre staff was very helpful in finding me a libretto.   I really enjoyed my visit.  I only wish the ballet was performing during my time in the Capitol.  

Welcome!  

Thanks you for the welcome . yes, in that year some facades was in reparation later of the earthquake of February 28th,2010 ,the interior is beautiful and exterior is nice , last time i seen a ballet in the theater was in 2009, Swan Lake and was great 

I believe this is the Ivan Nagy staging.  He was Makarova’s favorite dance partner.  A big compliment, because she danced with the best of the best in their prime years!  

Edited by Jayne