Guggenheim Works & Process Fall 2014 season
Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:04 PM
Tickets go on sale to the general public Monday, August 11 (same day that singles go on sale at NYCB).
Here's the PDF brochure for the program:
Several interesting dance things, including Damian Woetzel, Little Dancer, Moving Company, Robbins, and Julliard Dance.
Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:38 PM
FALL 2014 SEASON AT A GLANCE
- Primary Stages with David Ives and Billy Porter, Sept 8
- The Metropolitan Opera: Le Nozze Di Figaro, Sept 9
- Artists at Work, Artists in Process, Sept 10–Oct 25*
- DEMO with Damian Woetzel, Sept 21 and 22
- Three Choreographers Celebrate, Sept 25*
- The Kennedy Center: Little Dancer with Susan Stroman, Oct 5
- The Metropolitan Opera: The Death of Klinghoffer, Oct 10
- Brian Brooks Moving Company, Oct 19 and 20
- Harlem Stage: Makandal, Oct 25
- In Process with Pam Tanowitz and David Lang, Nov 2
- Jerome Robbins: Fancy Free to On the Town, Nov 9 and 10
- Juilliard Dance: New Dances, Nov 16 and 17
- El gato con botas, Dec 6, 7, 11–14**
- Peter & the Wolf with Isaac Mizrahi, Dec 6, 7, 12–14
- Holiday Concert, Dec 15 and 16
For full season details, visit worksandprocess.org.
*Programs take place at the New York Library for the Performing Arts at Lincoln Center.
**All performances at El Museo del Barrio.
Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:29 PM
Oh, there's lots here to think about. I'm hoping that the Robbins' program will live-stream! The three choreographer program (Karole Armitage, Larry Keigwin, and Pam Tanowitz) seems to be mostly video of past works.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):