Guggenheim Works & Process Fall 2014 season
Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:04 PM
Tickets go on sale to the general public Monday, August 11 (same day that singles go on sale at NYCB).
Here's the PDF brochure for the program:
Several interesting dance things, including Damian Woetzel, Little Dancer, Moving Company, Robbins, and Julliard Dance.
Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:38 PM
FALL 2014 SEASON AT A GLANCE
- Primary Stages with David Ives and Billy Porter, Sept 8
- The Metropolitan Opera: Le Nozze Di Figaro, Sept 9
- Artists at Work, Artists in Process, Sept 10–Oct 25*
- DEMO with Damian Woetzel, Sept 21 and 22
- Three Choreographers Celebrate, Sept 25*
- The Kennedy Center: Little Dancer with Susan Stroman, Oct 5
- The Metropolitan Opera: The Death of Klinghoffer, Oct 10
- Brian Brooks Moving Company, Oct 19 and 20
- Harlem Stage: Makandal, Oct 25
- In Process with Pam Tanowitz and David Lang, Nov 2
- Jerome Robbins: Fancy Free to On the Town, Nov 9 and 10
- Juilliard Dance: New Dances, Nov 16 and 17
- El gato con botas, Dec 6, 7, 11–14**
- Peter & the Wolf with Isaac Mizrahi, Dec 6, 7, 12–14
- Holiday Concert, Dec 15 and 16
For full season details, visit worksandprocess.org.
*Programs take place at the New York Library for the Performing Arts at Lincoln Center.
**All performances at El Museo del Barrio.
Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:29 PM
Oh, there's lots here to think about. I'm hoping that the Robbins' program will live-stream! The three choreographer program (Karole Armitage, Larry Keigwin, and Pam Tanowitz) seems to be mostly video of past works.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):