This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Fairchild/Veyette WeddingLead Feature in New York Times Wedding Announcements

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 miliosr

miliosr

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:43 AM

The Megan Fairchild/Andrew Veyette wedding is the lead feature in today's New York Times wedding announcements section:

http://www.nytimes.c...=1&ref=weddings

I definitely spot Tyler Angle in the one photo but I'm not sure about anyone else.

#2 Barbara

Barbara

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:48 AM

I think that's Joaquin next to her and Tyler Angle in front of him.

#3 Barbara

Barbara

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:49 AM

Meant to say Tiler Peck (face obscured) next to Joaquin and Tyler Angle in front of Joaquin.

#4 ViolinConcerto

ViolinConcerto

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:09 PM

Also Henry Seth behind Andrew. There was a similar photo in a Westchester paper last week, and Henry was the only identifiable other Company member.

#5 dirac

dirac

Diamonds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,713 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:37 PM

They were the Big Featured Wedding on the right hand side of the page in a box, like Bushnell and Askegard. I just love reading these things, especially bearing in mind what the couples do to get listed and what they want the NYT readership to know about them. Vanessa Zahorian and Davet Karpetyan were also featured in today's listing.

#6 ViolinConcerto

ViolinConcerto

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:31 PM

They were the Big Featured Wedding on the right hand side of the page in a box, like Bushnell and Askegard. I just love reading these things, especially bearing in mind what the couples do to get listed and what they want the NYT readership to know about them. Vanessa Zahorian and Davet Karpetyan were also featured in today's listing.

To get into the Times listings, you submit your own story, etc. They fact check like crazy. To be in "Vows" probably requires going through another few selection levels. So nothing gets in that they wouldn't want the NYT readership to know.

#7 dirac

dirac

Diamonds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,713 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:05 PM

So nothing gets in that they wouldn't want the NYT readership to know.

Exactly. :)

#8 ksk04

ksk04

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:31 PM

So nothing gets in that they wouldn't want the NYT readership to know.

Exactly. :)

Well they clearly don't want us to think that Veyette is "cool" or a "bad boy." :dunno:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):