This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

ABT at Kennedy Center, January 9-14

January 9, 7:30 pm

La Bayadère Act II

P. Herrera

J. Carreño

Dark Elegies

Company

Rodeo

X. Reyes

S. Radetsky

I. Stappas

January 10, 7:30 PM

La Bayadère Act II

I. Dvorovenko

J. Carreño

Dark Elegies

Company

Rodeo

M. Butler

C. Salstein

J. Matthews

January 11, 7:30 PM

Othello

M. Gomes

J. Kent

S. Radetsky

S. Abrera

H. Cornejo

January 12, 7:30 PM

Othello

D. Hallberg

G. Murphy

M. Beloserkovsky

M. Butler

B. Hoven

January 13, 1:30 PM

Othello

R. Thomas

X. Reyes

C. Lopez

M. Riccetto

J. Matthews

January 13, 7:30 PM

Othello

M. Gomes

J. Kent

S. Radetsky

S. Abrera

H. Cornejo

January 14, 1:30 PM

Othello

D. Hallberg

G. Murphy

M. Beloserkovsky

M. Butler

B. Hoven

For changes and updates, check here, choosing January on the drop-down menu on the right.

To purchase tickets, click -->here.

Edited by carbro

The opening night Othello casting (Gomes, Kent, Radetsky, Abrera, Cornejo) looks strong. No doubt, the drama will be intense with that group. The second night casting looks rather blondish for the production, doesn't it - Hallberg, Beloserkovsky, Hoven - with a bright redhead (Murphy). No doubt, the drama will still be high. I kind of thought that we might see Carmen Corella somewhere in the production, but I guess not.

It looks like Stiefel, Angel Corella, and Part are not making the trip to Washington.

Thank you for the information however, perhaps some of the times may be a bit different than what is posted?
:blushing: Thanks, vrs. I rechecked both the ABT and Kennedy Ctr calendars and made the change. Sorry for any confusion.
It looks like Stiefel, Angel Corella, and Part are not making the trip to Washington.
Unless Part does a Shade variation.
I have just heard from a friend who advises me of reduced ticket prices for ABT's Kennedy Center season.

The website confirms that ticket prices for all areas except the Second Tier and Boxes have been cut.

I hope some of you in and around DC can reap some benefits.

Are you not the lucky ones.

The seat prices for the short London season the ABT is giving at the Sadlers Wells Theatre, the best seats are 70 British pounds each or approximately US 130 dollars.