This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

What The Immediate Future Looks Like

Peter Boal discussed the upcoming virtual performance in Sun Valley, to be streamed on 23 Aug at 6pm -- click here to find the link to register -- the opening program, how the dancers are practicing, new choreography, and much more -- in his interview with Michael Sean Breeden and Rebecca King Ferraro for their podcast Conversations on Dance.

https://conversationsondancepod.com/2020/08/17/197-peter-boal-pacific-northwest-ballet-artistic-director-on-ballet-sun-valley/

Finally listed to this podcast, thanks for posting Helene!  So much respect for Peter Boal!  Having to reprogram Sun Valley festival and this upcoming season so many times and all the challenges to rehearse, oh my goodness!  We are lucky to receive the filming equipment and personnel from Key Arena.  I thought the new footage was really well done, especially the Leta Biasucci debut in Emeralds.  I will watch it many times again during Rep 1.  I hope we have a chance to see the Sylvia pdd again and James Moore in The Calling sometime this season.