This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Thanks from Minnesota!

Scott

Hi,

I have been perusing your site on occasion for several years now.

I keep coming back, because I appreciate the thoughtful and knowledgeable discussions available here.  Perhaps even more useful, I have found out about several events and opportunities that I may have missed otherwise.  This forum has been a valuable resource for me, so I figured it is about time that I expressed some gratitude.

Regarding myself, I am a very unlikely ballet enthusiast.  It is all but unknown in my locale and among my acquaintances, and I stumbled into it quite accidentally.  That was about 10 years ago, but since then it has ensconced itself in my affections and become one of my principal interests and hobbies.

Thank you all for publicly sharing your thoughts, insights, and notifications of events.

Scott

We're glad you stumbled on ballet and found us.  And we hope you're enjoying the digital ballets that are being offered now.  There is so much great ballet happening across the country and world that's been inaccessible to people who can't travel to see it.

Yes, I am in hog heaven with all of the recent digital streaming.

I do travel and see live ballet a few times per year.  Unfortunately, my next live ballet was postponed (the Bolshoi in Chicago), but thankfully it hasn't been altogether cancelled.

The Ballet in Cinema is also a great boon for people like me.  Without something inexpensive and accessible like that, I'm not sure my initial fascination would have been nourished to maturity.

Similar to what happened in the cinema, this digital streaming is also exposing some of these companies to a much wider audience, which I think may benefit them in the long run.