This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

NYCB Introduces New Discount Membership Group

NYCB has initiated a new discount group. Details and sign-up link here.

With a free membership to MOVES, you'll join a group of culture vultures with exclusive access to Third Ring tickets (one of the best vantage points in the house) for only $32 each. That's a 50% savings!

To get started, we'll ask you a few simple questions about your personality and style. And, to give you that little push in the right direction, this individualized information will allow us to recommend the performances that you need to see.

:( Thanks also to singerwhomoves for her heads-up on NYCB's TDF availability.

I signed up for this discount program - the third ring is SO much better than the fourth ring, in my opinion - but I haven't heard anything more about the program or how to utilize it. I called NYCB, and they didn't know anything about it. Anyone have more info?

Thanks...

No, but for this past Saturday night's all-Balanchine program, the 3rd Ring was less than 2/3 full, so my guess is, jeb, you're not alone in not being able to use your membership yet.

A shame.

If you haven't yet done so, you might subscribe to DanceLink, an e-mail subscription that offers discount on many dance events in NYC. For Wednesday's NYCB Gala, they're offering half-price tickets to the Third Ring ($32) to all members, regardless of age. **"Offer not available online.**

http://mail.tmsmail.us/bin/display_msg?id=...DB48E14F94B1D23 and scroll down.

Thanks Carbro and Singerwhomoves. Unfortunately i didn't receive any email confirmation after signing up. Perhaps I'll try to sign up again and see what happens.

Thanks for your help!

Jeb, you should have gotten a discount code in an email.
NYCB has initiated a new discount group. Details and sign-up link here.
With a free membership to MOVES, you'll join a group of culture vultures with exclusive access to Third Ring tickets (one of the best vantage points in the house) for only $32 each. That's a 50% savings!

To get started, we'll ask you a few simple questions about your personality and style. And, to give you that little push in the right direction, this individualized information will allow us to recommend the performances that you need to see.

:flowers: Thanks also to singerwhomoves for her heads-up on NYCB's TDF availability.

The discount last spring season was wonderful, but it seems to be discontinued for the upcoming winter rep season as I can't find it anywhere in the NYCB site. Does anyone know if they still have the same discount this season? 3rd ring price jumped from $64 last spring to $72 this winter season, a 12.5% increase or a whopping 25% annualized increase! I thought the dismal state of the economy would hold down price a bit. :mad::(

I've been having problems tonight navigating through several websites (not this), so perhaps you are, too, mussel. But I followed my original link, and after logging in, was given a questionnaire to let NYCB to suggest programs suited to me. I didn't follow it through, but at least the site still appears to be active.

Yes, a 25% increase is significant!