This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Le Ballet Trockadero de Monte Carlo

Update: I just bought two tix for Feb 8, 8 pm "closing night". Thanks again to each of you for your glowing :speechless-smiley-003: recommendations. I'll see if I can do a "critical review" of the ballerinas' form and technique. :):rofl:

Respectfully, it is true that "the Trocks":

1-Are technically super well trained...

2-Have a great knowledge of the classics...

3-Are generally consider a very entertaining act...

BUT

...i guess because i do have an over romantized (perhaps over dramatic) overview of ballet as one of the most exquisite and sublime forms of art expresions, or an extremely serious overview of its stories of love, hate and death (including suicide) , or drag is not my favorite thing in the world, or my sense of humor is ...kind of "different" :huh: , i would say that they're not my favorites...

:thumbsup:

Has anybody seen their past performances? I want to take my mom to see a ballet performance-turned-on-its-head for her birthday.

Seen them many times - they are great. If they do the Swan Lake Pas de Quatre (4 "girls", linked arms, fast steps) you will never ever see that again (or hear the music) and not think of the trocks.

:):(