This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Custom Printed Ballet Checks

Yes, I would be interested. I'll bet there's a desktop publishing software that can be used. Although the printer needs that special ink for the routing #.

Also, Ballet Dad 48, I believe you were involved with the late Clev/SJ Ballet School?

If you reach the magic # of 30 posts I would like to send you a Private Message. I have a question re a former instructor.

Cheers,

Watermill

Guest Ballet Dad

Watermill,

To alleviate confusion, it was me, 'Ballet Dad", not "Ballet Dad 48" who is familiar with CSJ Ballet.

Since it will most likely be a while until I have my 30 posts, feel free to e-mail at: TuitionForever@aol.com(11 years of ballet school - now four years of college!).

Ballet Dad, we now have at least THREE practicing Ballet Fathers -- you'll have your 30 posts in no time. You're a veritable gang -- and welcome, all of you (Ballet Dad, Ballet Dad 48, and Watermill). We've had others in the past, but I don't think anyone else is actively posting. You all are VERY welcome in the Ballet Moms and Dads forum, I hope you know :D