This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Free ABT TicketsFamily Circle - I can't go

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 pbl

pbl

• PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:55 PM

I have one ticket to each of these performances. Seat is in the family circle A104 for each performance.

May 30: Coppelia

June 20: Giselle

June 27: Swan Lake

If interested, send me a message, I'll organize to have the ticket left at the door for you.

#2 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,515 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:56 PM

If you don't have access to PM, if you send an email to "Contact Us" at the top of the page, we'll pass it on to pbl.

#3 speed100

speed100

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:30 PM

I am very much interested in June 27.  Can't make it for 20th due to another commitment.

#4 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,515 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:38 AM

Welcome to Ballet Alert!, speed100. Your contact details have been forwarded to pbl.

#5 pbl

pbl

• PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:09 PM

speed100 I called and left a voicemail - the ticket is available. Please call back and let me know if you want to pick it up.

#6 speed100

speed100

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:46 PM

Thank you pbl. I was away for few days and my kid erased voice messages. Can you kindly call again?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):