This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

The triplets of the NBC school...(and the feeder keeps rolling...!)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cubanmiamiboy

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,408 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:07 PM

The future is ensured, ballet world...flowers.gif

#2 sandik

Diamonds Circle

• 5,783 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:26 AM

Golly!  I can sort of tell them apart when they're sitting together, but not singularly.

#3 bart

Diamonds Circle

• 7,320 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:50 AM

I was interested in the comment that the teachers need to separate them in class to remember who is who.  The academic classroom was impressively orderly and undistracted --like a serious ballet class, in fact.  "Physics, math, chemistry, literature" -- it sounds like a challenging curriculum for 13 year olds. .  tiphat.gif

OFF-TOPIC.  Here's a photo of identical twins Sara and Leigh-Ann Esty at the barre during the 2006 summer intensive at Miami City Ballet school.

#4 Helene

• Administrators
  • 12,620 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:22 PM

(In the PNB school performance of "Sweet Fields," both Perry and Kelsey Bevington were in the cast, and I left them out of my review, because I had no idea who was dancing what when.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):