This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Opus Arte DVD sale

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 volcanohunter

Sapphire Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 10:49 AM

Arkiv Music is selling a number of Opus Arte titles at a 50% discount this month. Included are Giselle, Coppelia, Sylvia, La Fille mal gardee, The Firebird/Les Noces, Sleeping Beauty, The Nutcracker (RB), Swan Lake, Jewels (POB), A Midsummer Night's Dream (PNB) and The Nutcracker (SFB)

I know it's customary on this site to shop via the Amazon search box, so I apologize for mentioning the competition, but I'd suggest sending some of your saved money as a donation to Ballet Talk. :)

Shipping rates: http://www.arkivmusi...ages/help.jsp#9

#2 California

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:03 PM

Thanks for the tip, but Amazon is only a starting point. I always check Barnes and Noble before ordering anything. They have a lot of sales (50% off, 3-for-2, etc.). Shipping costs are as good as Amazon. And if you're a frequent-flyer-miles fanatic, B&N usually has great offers if you go through the airlines' sites (United, Delta, American, etc.):

#3 PeggyR

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 03:50 PM

Already own all of their ballet DVD's -- purchased at full price, of course :sigh: -- but picked up some nice operas. Thanks for the heads up.

#4 cubanmiamiboy

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,446 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 08:18 PM

Thanks Peggy for the heads up! Already ordered my Sylvia and Firebird/Noces DVD's. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):