This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

I'm being silenced by the software!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Farrell Fan

Farrell Fan

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,930 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 11:47 AM

I had lunch with a friend who brought me the page from today's Wall Street Journal which had Robert Greskovic's wonderful review of Suzanne's Kennedy Center Don Quixote. When I got home I found Alexandra's heads-up on it. But when I tried to respond, the software denied me permission to do so. Am I getting paranoid? Be that as it may, I was pleased that RG praised Momchil Mladenov's portrayal of the Don so highly. I thought it was a noble and memorable performance. And the whole occasion was something never to be forgotten. Now I'm looking forward to that other rg's review. Robert Gottlieb, I mean.

#2 Helene

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,614 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 12:48 PM

Farrell_Fan, you were the victim of a system glitch, but it's fixed now. We're sorry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):