This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

ABT Nutcracker 2024

I hope they announce casting a bit earlier this year- I think it was early/mid November last year?

As a side note, I hope Hurlin and Bell are paired together again this year. I would love to see Misseldine and possibly Hernandez debut, but I'm a bit worried, just height wise, that they'll put Misseldine with Bell instead (which also would be a great cast, but Hurlin/Bell's dates haven't worked for me for the last 2 years and I really want to see them together)

6 hours ago, balletenthusiast22 said:

I hope they announce casting a bit earlier this year- I think it was early/mid November last year?

As a side note, I hope Hurlin and Bell are paired together again this year. I would love to see Misseldine and possibly Hernandez debut, but I'm a bit worried, just height wise, that they'll put Misseldine with Bell instead (which also would be a great cast, but Hurlin/Bell's dates haven't worked for me for the last 2 years and I really want to see them together)

Agree! I'm mainly interested in seeing all those principals. I hope they give Roxander a shot at the Prince role. This is the only Nutcracker I actually like! I skip all the others. But buying tickets before we know casting is risky. 

6 hours ago, balletenthusiast22 said:

Misseldine and Curley would be a good pairing and it’s time he got some lead roles.

7 hours ago, balletenthusiast22 said:

Looking back on this site, casting was announced on November 1:

Posted November 1, 2023

Casting has been posted. No Misty. Teuscher/Ahn, Seo/Camargo, Hurlin/Bell, Brandt/Cornejo, Shevchenko/Forster, Boylston/Whiteside, Trenary/Royal, Park/Stearns. The only combo doing 2 shows is Seo, Teuscher, Hurlin and Brandt.