This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

ABT at Wolf Trap 2023

On 6/30/2023 at 9:18 PM, lacdescygnes said:

I'm thinking about going to see the Cornejo/Brandt cast. Any advice on which seats are best at Wolf Trap? ...

2:06 SL Maypole.   WT has jumbo screen simulcasts using multiple cameras. ABT should shown videos from it's WT SL's during the pandemic.  

The stage is about the same square footage as the Met but wide rather than deep.  Hope the Albrechts do brisees or alternate combo [Ratmansky/Cubans].

Edited by maps
4 hours ago, YouOverThere said:

For anyone planning to attend Giselle at the Wolf Trap and hasn't bought tickets yet, they are waving the online ticket fees for 1 day only - today, July 4. Offer ends at 11:59 EDT

And after buying tickets for the Thursday performance and for a National Symphony concert in August, I found out that people 65+ are eligible for half price "rush" tickets starting a half hour before the performance.

I received an email from ABT informing me that I'm eligible to apply for a pass to a dress rehearsal for Giselle at the Wolf Trap on July 26. The pass allows 2 people to attend. As of 2 weeks ago, I no longer have a 2nd person to attend. I am leaning towards attending. so perhaps if there's someone who would like to go and doesn't have their own pass something could be arranged for being my "guest" (contact me via message).

Edited by YouOverThere