This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Ballet Russes Gala. 07/27/14.

I won't be able to make it-(working tonight)-but nevertheless, wishing much luck to this dancers, the last wage of defectors from La Assoluta's company. (My mom is going, so I will have first account on the performance..;-) )

Ballets+Rusos+promo.png

Cuban Classical Ballet of Miami.

Artistic Director Pedro Pablo Pena

By popular demand the Cuban Classical Ballet of Miami will bring to the Miamian stage some of the most beloved selections of the

Diaguilev Ballet Russes, featuring Bolshoi ballerina, Katherina Markowski, the nine recently exiled Cuban ballet dancers and other

guest soloists and corps de ballet of the Cuban Classical Ballet of Miami. The program will include audience favorites of the Diaguilev

era, like "Les Sylphides" , "Afternoon of a Faun", "Cleopatra", "Firebird", "Le Carnival", "Narcissus", "The Dying Swan" and

"Scheherezade", with the added bonus of some favorite gala ciurcuit PDD's, like "Le Corsaire" "The Fairy Doll" and "La Bayadere"

Sunday, July 27 / 5:00 pm 2014

Miami Dade County Auditorium

TICKETS ON SALE NOW

TicketMaster.com-1800-745-3000

THEATER BOX OFFICE-305-547-5414

Great repertoire! I imagine they are excerpts from all those ballets, b/c even though most are short works Firebird is around 45 minutes and Le Carnaval is about 30 minutes, etc. I assume the show is all excerpted pieces.

It is still probably a wonderful show!