This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Memorial Day Weekend Special Offers

In case it missed your mailbox, NYCB is offering registered users of its website a chance to buy $60 orchestra tickets, $40 Third Ring tickets as follows:

Join NYCB this Memorial Day weekend and,

as a Registered User, enjoy special savings.

Memorial Day weekend will showcase four diverse and exciting programs, including the first chance this season to see three quintessential works by ballet and Broadway legend Jerome Robbins with Essential Robbins (Saturday, 05/26) at 2 pm). There’s also Four Voices, Essential Balanchine, and Three Masters: Tschaikovsky. Balanchine. Robbins.

With works like Carousel (A Dance) set to Richard Rodgers’ dreamy melodies, the movie magic evoked by I’m Old Fashioned, and the boldly audacious Moves—a ballet without music--on view, there is no better time to celebrate the best that American dance has to offer. Make time to do just that this weekend.

With this special offer, NYCB Registered Users can enjoy $60 seats in the Orchestra or $40 seats in the Third Ring for performances on Friday, May 25 at 8 pm, Saturday, May 26 at 2 pm and 8 pm, and Sunday, May 27 at 3 pm. That's more than 25% off the regular ticket price!

Plan now and click HERE to be with New York City Ballet this Memorial Day holiday weekend.

Friday, May 25 at 8pm

Four Voices

Carousel (A Dance)

Middle Duet

Moves

La Sonnambula

Saturday, May 26 at 2pm

Essential Robbins

In G Major

Dances at a Gathering

I’m Old Fashioned

Saturday, May 26 at 8 pm

Essential Balanchine

Walpurgisnacht Ballet

Liebeslieder Walzer

Symphony in Three Movements

Sunday, May 27 at 3 pm

Three Masters: Tschaikovsky. Balanchine. Robbins.

Mozartiana

Piano Pieces

Tschaikovsky Piano Concerto No. 2

NOTE: There is a limit of four (4) tickets per order, per performance and seating is limited, so order today

If you are not a registered user, perhaps this will spur you to become one. :clapping:

In case it missed your mailbox, NYCB is offering registered users of its website a chance to buy $60 orchestra tickets, $40 Third Ring tickets as follows:

If you are not a registered user, perhaps this will spur you to become one. :sweatingbullets:

I just registered, but didn't get any emails from them and don't see any way to get that offer. Apparently, unless you have a clickable link, you still get the ticket page showing list prices even when you log in.

Klavier, when I ordered my tickets for the Kyra farewell, I was charged face value, even though I entered my Fourth Ring Society membership. I phoned the box office and was told that because it was a "special" performance, no discounts would be offered. We were talking about the difference between $10 and $15 per ticket -- not a big deal, and if that was the way it was going to be, I could pay the extra $5. However, when my tickets arrived (and more to the point, my statement), the charge actually went through at the lower price. It might be worth your while to make the phone call.