This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

You gotta see these....

I know I shouldn't admit knowing such things, but shoes like that are old stand-bys among some bondage types. They are not meant for either dancing or walking--or even to be worn in public. :)

The "Pleaser 2004" link goes to their catalog, from which these are taken. The "Ballet" is just the name of a line. Strippers were the main customer base for Pleaser and may still be. They feature platform stilettoes that are made from transparent acrylic and others that glow under black light.

It is amazing what is one click away!

I think that was what Mel was gently hinting at, Ed :)

I was quite taken by the "Revenge" number..... I still see a full-treatment Broadway production.....

One of the first links I stumbled on in a general search for "ballet" was a site that specialized in ..... odd shoes with the words "ballet" in the title. But they weren't pointe shoes!!!!

I do wonder if Froogle realizes what's on its front page.

Edited by Alexandra

Oh dear!

I certainly hope they don't make those shoes in small sizes or else some stage mother will be the next in line for a pair for their "unnaturally talented offspring" whose ballet teacher won't put her on "toe"!!!!!!!! :)

Clara :lol: