This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Kirov Schedule Question

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Solor

Solor

Bronze Circle

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 17 November 2002 - 11:19 PM

I live in AZ USA, and I was wondering if the Kirov or even the bolshoi was touring anytime soon. I wanted to know if they were gonna be at least one state away from me anytime soon or in the future......wher do I find out there touring schedule?

#2 Marc Haegeman

Marc Haegeman

Platinum Circle

• Editorial Advisor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 18 November 2002 - 04:11 AM

The Bolshoi Ballet is on tour in the US at this very moment. The tour took off in your state, Solor, and right now the company should be somewhere between Chicago and Detroit. You can find the complete schedule on: http://users.skynet....s/Burning3.html

#3 NO7

NO7

• PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 November 2002 - 11:15 PM

I was told that the Kirov will visit Mexico City next summer with Manon and Romeo & Juliet. And Los Angeles, USA is also in their tour plan.

#4 K2356

K2356

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 05:24 AM

The Kirov will be performing in Detroit at the M.O.T.

this Fall 2003,the tentative ballets that planned are

Balanchine's Jewels, Bayaderka, and two of M. Fokine ballets.

Kevin

#5 Dale

Dale

Emeralds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 09 March 2003 - 09:49 AM

According to my sources close to the Kirov's U.S. Fall tour, the company also will, in addition to Detroit, visit LA's Kodak Theater (La Bayadere), Washington D.C., Orange County (Jewels, Fokine program) and tentitively Boston. Definitely not New York.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):