Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manhattnik

Which dead Russian composer are you most like?

36 posts in this topic

I'm Tchaikovsky. I took it several times.

Somehow, I Just Knew This........

Well I am Rakmaninhoff (I can't even spell it!), which is hard to believe, because he snubbed Balanchine, and Balanchine didn't use his music. Obviously I should drink more vodka.

Shostakovich. I was afraid of this. Arrrggghh!

Thanks, Manhattnik.

I can guarantee this test is bogus, because it said I am a "neat freak." I am not. I am The Mess Fairy. I would have given Stravinsky hives.

Couldn't decide whether I should be another Rachmaninoff or Rimsky-Korsakov!

I'm Borodin... Funny, I haven't even heard my own stuff. Must be the vodka.

Igor, here - reporting from my water-logged grave in the Venetian lagoon. I guess I didn't drink enough vodka, but Gyorgi did dish out great zakouski. We had lots of fun banging out odd rhythms on the pots and pans as he cooked. It was the food that provided my inspiration, I guess, and not the drink.... biggrin.gif

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if Glazunov, Balakiriev and Glinka were possible outcomes on the questionnaire?

I was secretly hoping to be Glazunov if I couldn't be Tchaikovsky, but alas frown.gif Melissa, I don't believe any of the ghosts you mentioned have yet reported for duty.

Prokofiev. Not happy about that given his (reportedly)unpleasant outburst at Balanchine. Manhattnik, did your web poking turn up any

"Dead European Composers' Personality Tests?" I'm sure I'd be Mozart. Flighty, Childlike, sure of my own genius even though those around me are doubtful, and probably won't be appreciated until I'm gone. biggrin.gif

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0