This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Friederich Vogel Wins Erik Bruhn Prize, 2002, in Canada!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Natalia

Rubies Circle

• Foreign Correspondent
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,831 posts

Posted 21 May 2002 - 07:59 AM

Stuttgart's elegant young soloist, Friederich Vogel, just won the 1001 Erik Bruhn Prize, held in Canada. Vogel is no stranger to the ballet-competitions scene, having won a top medal at the 1998 Jackson IBC, in Mississippi, USA.

See the 'Ballet Competitions' forum for more on the Bruhn Prize 2002.

#2 Stuttgart

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 August 2002 - 10:16 AM

It's Friedemann Vogel

#3 Lukayev

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 November 2003 - 11:53 PM

Wow! I have a video of him in like a Prix de Lausanne of years past.. maybe '97. Yeah, his elegance really struck me.... good to know he's all fancy and famous now! :thumbsup:

#4 Paquita

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 04:35 PM

He danced Giselle Act II pdd and In the Middle... with Alicia Amatrian (also a lovely ballerina, and a principal dancer now!). He was wonderful to watch! I agree, he is just so elegant and clean. I would deffinately like to see more of him, but alas, I doubt that Stuttgart is coming to Canada anytime soon :blushing:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):