Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
altongrimes

Hello !

4 posts in this topic

I have recently acquired an enormous curiosity and excitement for Pacific Northwest Ballet. Discovering their thread under the "U.S. Companies" section on Ballet Alert, I am overflowing with gratitude to all of those members who contributed there. The creative synergy created by all of you is truly astounding. I just had to say "thank you". Your remarks are a great treasure to me.

Hello Altongrimes,

Sorry I have not posted my thoughts on Cendrillon yet.  I am curious what has recently excited you about PNB?

You should come to Seattle sometime, I'd be happy to meet up.  And we need more people to post about PNB!

Hello Seattle Dancer ! My newly acquired passion for PNB seems a consequence of numerous meditations on PNB's YouTube videos working in concert with the highly colorful and intriguing remarks you recently made concerning Bernice Coppieters presence during the staging of the PNB Cendrillon. Certainly, it was your lively and fascinating remarks that acted as a kind of catalyst for my discovering "the signature" of this great company ! 

Edited by altongrimes

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0