This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Summer 2017 at The David Koch

Living a relatively a frugal lifestyle as I do, and just hearing the news concerning the arrival of The Bolshoi, The Paris Opera and NYCB at Lincoln Center in the Summer of 2017, I am perplexed. For some time, I have had my creative sights set on experiencing San Francisco Ballet for the first time. I live reasonably close. But my question to anyone who would care to answer is: Isn't the opportunity to see these three great companies perform Balanchine on the same stage for three successive days at The David Koch, a once in a lifetime experience and one that should not to be missed? If so, I could immediately begin setting aside the proper finances.

P..S.  I have no doubt as to the wonders of San Francisco Ballet. 

There is a thread discussing this--several different views have been expressed and of course all views are welcome! For some reason I have been completely unsuccessful trying to link to it, but you can find it under forums on "cross company events [etc]" -- the thread on Lincoln Center Festival 2017.

Edited by Drew