This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

1 Kirov @ Berkerley ticket for sale

Dear Ballet lovers,

I have one extra ticket for sale for Oct 18 (Sat) Evening performance Don Quixote. The seat is B123 central Mezzanine. Please contact qichen3vt@yahoo.com if you are interested. Price is $90 + shipping.

Thanks for forum coordinators allowing me to post this message.

Sophie

what a jinx of fate! I exchanged ticket to avoid Sat Somova's cast posted on Ardani website to see Fri Vishneva, the lastest cast change just posted on Cal revealed that Somova was moved to Friday! Dont follow me, Somova! Thank god, I have bought Sun Martinee which somehow having Vishneva.

What is wrong with this time, all the big changes, 1st no show for Loptkina, then all shuffling around for the Weekend casts. Kirov, though I love you so much, still can not tolerate the outrageous changes of the last minute! No more change please!

I saw both Friday and Sunday performances. Alina is no disappointment. She might not be techniquely perfect, she is good at moving audience, her portrait of Kitri is more like a naughty girl. My favorite is Diana! Every pose she is trying for perfection, not compromising the character in the mean while! She is a street wise Kitri! After the performance, I got signature from her, she is sooo warm in person, exquisite and beautiful. :)