This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

possible casting for Fancy Free

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sandik

sandik

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,696 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 12:50 PM

I was mousing around on the PNB website and noticed that Kiyon Gaines, Casey Herd & Jordan Pacitti were in a staged photo for FF -- that could be a very interesting trio. I wonder if they're in line to perform, or if this combination was just for the photo call.

#2 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,496 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 01:01 PM

I've got my fingers crossed...

#3 chilly willy

chilly willy

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 11:10 AM

I was mousing around on the PNB website and noticed that Kiyon Gaines, Casey Herd & Jordan Pacitti were in a staged photo for FF -- that could be a very interesting trio. I wonder if they're in line to perform, or if this combination was just for the photo call.

I have a feeling with Gaines, Herd and Pacitti the power of the dancing will be sensational. The three of them are such strong male dancers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):