This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Does Maria Kowroski have a website?

Marianna

A while ago (before I was lucky to discover this site) I've read a short article about Maria Kowroski in some American magazine, also there was a gorgeous black and white photograph of her. Would love to read more about this dancer!

Since now i am in that lucky position to get in touch with many others who know a lot about ballet, I'd like to ask if anybody happens to know if this ballerina has a website?

Or ANY website that might have some information on that dancer and/or photographs of her?

Thanks!

Marianna

The New York City Ballet website, www.nycballet.com, will have her bio and headshot in the Dancers section. Under Repertory there's a picture of every ballet -- she'll probably be in some of those. From time to time she'll be pictured in the Front Row Center section which has photos from the previous week's performances. There's much more.........take a look!

Many thanks for referring me to the NYC Ballet site, flo - it was a pleasure to look through it! Here in Almaty, our ballet repertoire is 99% good ol' classics, which I absolutely love, however things like what NYC Ballet performs is something very much craved as by us, the audience, so by peformers, I'm sure!

(it's a bit strange to me that Maria K. wouldn't have her 'own, personalized' site - from this end of the world (Eastern hemisphere, Central Asia), i don't have too many chances to catch her performances on TV, unfortunately).

Thanks again, Marianna :cool: