This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Thursday, May 30

Encinitas Ballet presents "Don Quixote."

Internationally renowned dancers and choreographers Sayat and Olga Asatryan, have created a lavish, full-length production, replete with a large cast, resplendent costuming captivating spirit of 17 Century Spain here in Southern California.

A look at Hong Kong Ballet's new video from an advertising perspective.

"Tutu Academy" lives on the ballet company's website and social channels, with print and billboards also in the mix for Hong Kong and beyond.

Design Army collaborated with director Dean Alexander and Hong Kong Ballet artistic director Septime Webre to create a new piece of dance-on-film, one which they hope will have staying power.

A review of New York City Ballet by Ivy Lin for Bachtrack.

I chose last night’s performance to review because it had several debuts and performances I had not seen. The first interpretation I was curious about was Joseph Gordon’s Oberon. He made his debut in this several years ago, but every time I had a ticket to see his Oberon, he was injured. Gordon is taller than most Oberons. In the Scherzo, his jumps were slightly lower than what audiences usually see. However, his footwork and petit allegro was extremely clean and crisp.