This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Kazan --  (music John Lennon et al) Kazan Opera and Ballet Theatre 

Buddy

This looks rather interesting from the Kazan Opera and Ballet Theatre today . I’ve only caught the last part live, but I’ll try to watch the rest. I particularly liked the one at 2:12:20 danced to John Lennon’s “Imagine.” (Video starts at 10:45)

https://vk.com/video/@stageplatforma?z=video-162044955_456239055%2Fclub162044955%2Fpl_-162044955_-2

"On November 7, a gala concert of the festival [Kazan Opera and Ballet Theatre] will take place, in which dancers from the leading theaters of Russia will take part: soloists of the Bolshoi Theater Anna Tikhomirova, Kristina Kretova, Artem Ovcharenko, Igor Tsvirko, soloist of the Boris Eifman Ballet Theater Oleg Gabyshev, soloists of the Moscow Academic Musical Theater named after K.S. Stanislavsky and Vl.I. Nemirovich-Danchenko Elena Solomyanko, Innokenty Yuldashev, Erika Mikirticheva, Denis Dmitriev; Elizaveta Chernova (Evgeny Panfilov Theatre, Perm), Alexander Taranov (Perm Tchaikovsky Opera and Ballet Theatre), Alexander Mogilev (Moscow), Vladimir Varnava (St. Petersburg) and others.The host of the evening is a showman, journalist Vadim Vernik (Moscow)."

Edited by Buddy

I’ve watched this back to where I started, first each dance, then just segments of each. I had started at 1:53:45 followed  by Kristina Kretova (Bolshoi) performing a piece by Mauro Bigonzetti. If you start with these two you might get an idea of why this caught my interest. If you care to view this video you might do best starting there..

Edited by Buddy