This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Monday, April 26

dirac

Van Cleef & Arpels sponsors a performance of Hong Kong Ballet's "Jewels."

Later, Louis’ nephew Claude Arpels would invite Balanchine, then already a famous choreographer and the co-founder of the New York City Ballet, to the maison’s Fifth Avenue boutique in New York. The relationship that resulted would eventually lead to Balanchine’s 1967 creation of Jewels, which today remains one of his most well-known and widely performed works. 

An interview with Korean actor Park In-hwan about his latest role.

In both the webtoon and drama, Deok-chul’s dedication to learning ballet despite his age and worsening memory touch every reader and viewers' heart. His devotion not only leads him to learn him new moves, but also changes the minds of the people around him.................

“I wasn’t sure whether I could do it, because it was obvious that it was going to be difficult,” said Park. “It’s risky for an old man to do ballet at an age where your bones get stiff and your muscles don’t listen to you. But I read the original webtoon and it was just so much fun. I always get the role of fathers in dramas and I thought, ‘When would I get the chance to play such a character ever again?

Former English National Ballet dancer Yat-sen Chang is charged with sexual assault.

The alleged offences are said to have taken place at the English National Ballet and Young Dancers Academy in London between December 2009 and March 2016. Chang, who lives in the German port city of Kiel, has denied all the charges.