This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Hello Antonella! Wonderful to hear from you again!!!!!

"Bella Figure" is available on DVD: Nederlands Dans Theater celebrates Jiri Kylian. It has Bella Figura, Sleepless and Birth-day and I got mine through Amazon.

Thanks for your help Alexandra. I must have it!

I have a question for you, maybe you can help me also this time too.

I know that tape trading is not permitted but I read in an old topic that one of the member has a documentary of the Royal Ballet School featuring a young Alessandra Ferri. Ms Ferri is my favourite ballerina and I really want to have this video. The problem is it was a TV recording so I guess it will be impossible to find it. What do you suggest me?

Anyway, I will post a topic asking details to Pamela Moberg concerning the documentary.

Antonella

Antonella, we really can't permit tape trading here. We've had so many problems with people getting ripped off that we just had to stop it: no exceptions. I also can't help on that particular tape, because I don't have it and have never seen it. I'm sorry! If you run into any British teachers this summer, they may have a copy. That's the best I can do.

Antonella, we really can't permit tape trading here. We've had so many problems with people getting ripped off that we just had to stop it: no exceptions. I also can't help on that particular tape, because I don't have it and have never seen it. I'm sorry! If you run into any British teachers this summer, they may have a copy. That's the best I can do.

Thanks again, I appreciate.