This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Balanchine Serenade - Listing of Performances

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bagg

bagg

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

Serenade is by far in my top 5 favorite ballets and I would definitely travel at least once per year to watch a performance, especially if performed with live orchestra. Unfortunately, I found out too late about NYCB's Serenade performance for its Winter season and I am not able to attend.

Please post here of any upcoming Serenade performances. I prefer the full choreography (Sonatina, Waltz, Russian Dance, and Elegy), not just Sonatina and Waltz.

Thank you in advance.

#2 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,329 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:08 AM

Still to come this season, the following major companies are performing "Serenade":

NYCB, late May/early June in NYC, and early April in Copenhagen
Boston Ballet, early May
Ballet Arizona, early May
Dutch National Ballet, February-March throughout the Netherlands

For details, you can search for the company websites or go to our calendar (link under the Ballet Alert! Logo) and navigate to the month of performance. If you click the link for the performance, you'll see more details and a link to te company website.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):